Business with Integrity
Ethics & Compliance
Felix Expo uncompromising commitment to integrity, fairness and accountability is reinforced at all levels of the organization by :
- Setting high standards in our Code of Business Ethics & Conduct, that emphasize the Felix Expo values of integrity, personal ownership, teamwork and excellence.
- Maintaining a strong ethics and compliance management structure that reports to the highest levels of the company.
- Ensuring Felix Expo employees receive comprehensive ethics training.
- Encouraging and empowering employees to identify and report ethical concerns through systems that include an alert line available to any employee wishing to provide anonymous input.
Standard Business Conduct
Our formal Code of Business Ethics & Conduct is an important part of our comprehensive compliance program. It details Felix Expo commitment to employees, shareholders and our local communities. It sets forth standards of behaviour and expectations regarding adherence to doing what is right and observing regulations and laws.
This list provides a quick reference to some of the topics covered in the Code:
- Competition & Unfair Selling Practices
- Bribes, Gifts, Conflicts of Interest
- Record-keeping & Reporting
- Employee Rights & Working Conditions
- Health, Safety & Environmental Protection